Welcome to the Toms River Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Toms River Police Department Township limits?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- Contact Information on your report MUST match the information on your driver's license.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime. Any person who gives or causes to be given false information to any law enforcement officer, with respect to the commission of any crime or incident, is guilty of a fourth degree crime under the New Jersey Code of Criminal Justice (2C;28-4). Fourth degree crimes are punishable by a fine of not more than $ 1,000.00, or by imprisonment for not more than 18 months, or both.
Using the Toms River Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):